Friday, December 29th
7:00pm – 8:00pm
Yoga Nidra means Yogic Sleep
Yoga Nidra is a powerful tension relieving meditation technique in which you can learn to relax consciously.
It can be used as a stepping stone toward greater awareness, efficiency and achievement in life.
- The literal translation of Nidra is sleep. Yoga Nidra is a dynamic state, unlike the unconscious sleep of nighttime.
- Yoga Nidra is a tool for examining, attenuating, and eliminating habit patterns which are not useful.
- Yoga Nidra is a practice of deep relaxation and meditative inquiry that releases negative emotions and thought patterns and calms the nervous system.
- Research has show that Yoga Nidra effectively reduces:
- Chronic pain
- Chemical dependency
- Yoga nidra provides us with the opportunity to experience deep freedom.